I Studied Environmental Science, At Staffordshire University, Graduating in 1998. Following This, I Worked As A Site Chemist In The Pharmaceutical & Waste Chemical Industries, Then As Surveyor, Risk Assessor & Permissioner For A Global Tree Company, Before Achieving A Long Held Ambition Of Becoming My Own Boss! :)
Environmental Science is an interdisciplinary academic field, that integrates physical, biological and information sciences (including ecology, biology, physics, chemistry, plant science, zoology, mineralogy, oceanography, limnology, soil science, geology and physical geography, and atmospheric science) to the study of the environment, and the solution of environmental problems.
Environmental Science emerged from the fields of natural history and medicine during the Enlightenment. Today it provides an integrated, quantitative, and interdisciplinary approach to the study of environmental systems.
- Field Course Ecology.
- Environmental Policy & Decision Making.
- Urban & Restoration Ecology.
- Solid Wastes: Control, Disposal, Recycling & Utilisation.
- Biological Imapct Of Air Pollution.
- Project: Dispersal of Airbourne Lead Particles From Car Exhausts Along The Lyme Valley, Stoke on Trent.
- Habitat Management & Nature Conservation.
- Atmospheric Chemical Pollution & Control.
- Remote Sensing.
- Waste Water Treatment Science, Process & Technology.
My Initial Gardening, Horticultural & Life Experience Skills
Were Gained During School Holidays Helping My Grandad
On Both Of His Allotments.
Mr John Berry (Grandad) & Paul Berry Esq (Grandson)
Harvesting Peas At John Berrys' Allotment
Near Taylors Farm, Great Oakley, Northamptonshire.